What does it cost?
- Members: $35
- Non-Members: $45
*All rates subject to HST
Recommended time to play 18 holes of golf:
- Single: 1 hour
- Twosome: 2 hours
- Threesome 3 hours
- Foursome 4 hours
*Simulators are billed per hour, not per person
How long does it take to play 18 holes?
Approximately 1 Hour per Golfer
- Single: 1 Hour
- Twosome: 2 Hours
- Threesome: 3 Hours
- Foursome: 4 Hours
Can I do more than just play a round of golf?
• Play a continuously growing library of more than 200+ courses worldwide (Click here for full list)
• Track your stats with the Trackman golf app
• Practice like a pro with shot analysis & Trackman’s AI coach Tracy
• Participate in weekly tournaments with players around the globe
• Test your skills against your friends with Closest to the Pin or Long Drive competitions
• Have some fun with mini-games like Capture the Flag, Bullseye, & Mini Golf
What do I need to bring?
- Clean golf clubs
- New golf balls (or use provided balls)
- Clean golf shoes or sneakers
Do you have food & drinks?
Yes! We are fully licensed & offer a variety of food & drinks options.
How can I make a reservation?
- Book Online
- Call the Pro Shop at (902) 679-3033
Do you offer lessons?
Lessons are available directly from Mike Olsen at Get Good Golf.
Click here for more information, or to book a lesson.